Dr. Maryse Pion Robin opened Back In Motion Plus in her hometown, Cochrane, Ontario in 2005. Back In Motion Plus was a Rehabilitation and Wellness Clinic including physiotherapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, massage therapy and first aid training. The clinic was also the preferred provider for the NOJHL hockey team. Back In Motion Plus had a strong presence in the community. When Dr. Maryse Pion Robin relocated to Orléans, the Cochrane location became a telepractice. Now, Dr. Maryse Pion Robin is bringing her established multidisciplinary practice to her new community here in Orléans.
- Back In Motion Plus is a multidisciplinary sports rehabilitation and health clinic located in the heart of Orleans. Our team includes physiotherapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, rehabilitation assistants and holistic nutritionist. We focus on providing patient-centered comprehensive care to help people achieve a healthy and active lifestyle and attain their fullest potential of performance.
- REHAB & HEALTH – We strive to help the people of our community achieve optimal physical and mental well-being as well as their highest level of performance. Our ultimate goal is to help people maintain a healthy active lifestyle and improve their quality of life.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION – We continue to attend courses and search for ways to increase our knowledge and skills in the field of chiropractic, physiotherapy, acupuncture as well as rehabilitation and health.
- EXPERTISE AND LEADERSHIP – Our aim is to provide leadership and as much education and information as possible to our patients and community. In turn, this knowledge and guidance will empower them to become their own health advocates.
- PROFESSIONALISM – We want to provide a professional approach within the clinic but also with other health professionals in the community to optimise the patient’s outcomes.
- FRIENDLY CARING ENVIRONMENT – We want to provide a welcoming compassionate environment where the staff is friendly and caring creating a place where patients feel comfortable.
- MULTIDISCIPLINARY – We encourage a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary approach to rehabilitation and healthcare. We feel the benefits of multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary care are far more significant than just one professional approach.
- PATIENT-CENTERED CARE – This includes listening to, informing and involving patients in their care. We want to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient preferences, needs and values, and ensuring that patient values guide all clinical decisions.